Some real creepy questions, I will answer any.1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? 7. What exactly are you wearing right now? 8. How often do you listen to music? 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013? 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? 13. What about ‘R’? 14. Can you drive a stick shift? 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? 16. Are you going out of town soon? 17. When was the last time you cried? 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? 19. If you could change your eye color, would you? 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? 24. What are you sitting on right now? 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? 28. Do you get a lot of colds? 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? 30. Does anyone hate you? 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? 32. Do you like watching scary movies? 33. Do you want your tongue pierced? 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? 35. Did you have a dream last night? 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? 40. Did you have a good day yesterday? 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? 44. What’s the best part about school? 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? 48. Were you single over the last summer? 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? 52. Are you nice to everyone? 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? 56. Do you think you like someone? 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? 60. Do you hate anyone? 61. How’s your heart? 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? 63. Have you ever cried over a guy? 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? 65. Are your toenails painted pink? 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? 70. How do you look right now? 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? 72. Can you commit to one person? 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? 74. Have you ever felt replaced? 75. Did you wake up cranky? 76. Are you a jealous person? 77. Are relationships ever worth it? 78. Anyone you’re giving up on? 79. Currently wanting to see anyone? 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? 81. Last person you cried in front of? 82. Is there someone you will never forget? 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? 85. Are you over your past? 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? 97. Who do you have texts from? 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you? 101. Ever kissed under fireworks? 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
1. Chocolate is only a temporary fix.
2. A properly-fitting bra is not a luxury. It is a necessity.
3. Your happiness is your happiness and yours alone.
4. How to apply red lipstick.
5. How to wear the crap out of red lipstick.
6. A boyfriend does not validate your existence.
7. Eat the extra slice of pizza.
8. Wear what makes you feel gracefully at ease.
9. Love the world unconditionally.
10. Seek beauty in all things.
11. Buy your friends dinner when you can.
12. Wear sunscreen like it’s your second job.
13. Try with all your might to keep in contact with far-away friends.
14. Make the world feel at ease around you.
15. Walk with your head up.
16. Order a cheeseburger on the first date if you want to.
17. Never, ever bite your nails.
18. Swipe on some lipstick, put on your leather jacket, and sneak into a bar somewhere.
19. Learn from your mistakes that night.
20. Dental hygiene is not multiple choice.
21. Your GPA is not a confession of your character.
22. There is strength in breaking down.
23. You don’t have to like yoga.
24. Pick a tea.
25. Take care of your feet.
26. Pick a perfume.
27. Even if you’re tall, wear the heels anyway.
28. Classy is a relative term.
29. Drink whiskey if you like whiskey.
30. Drink wine if you like wine.
31. Like what you like.
32. Offer no explanation.
33. Advil and Gatorade.
34. You are no less of a woman when you’re in sweats and gym shoes than a woman in stilettos and a pencil skirt.
35. A woman is a woman is a woman.
36. Love your fellow woman with all your heart and soul.
37. Cry, uninhibited, with your friends.
38. Laugh until you can’t breathe with your friends.
39. Tell me everything.
40. Exercise to be strong and healthy. A beautiful soul needs a sturdy vessel.
41. There is no shame in hoping for love.
42. My cooking is the best cooking.
43. Do not take sex lightly.
44. I mean it.
45. Anna Karenina. I’d like it if you read it.
46. The world spins on the principle of inherent tragedy.
47. Do not be blind to it.
48. Men are effectively idiots until the age of 26.
49. Carbohydrates are not the enemy.
50. Involve yourself in an organized activity of your choosing.
51. Listen to classical music occasionally.
52. Take hot baths.
53. Do not use bath salts.
54. You are more than capable.
55. I promise.
56. Don’t smile if you don’t mean it.
57. Mean your anger. Mean your sadness. Mean your pain.
58. I am always, always listening.
60. Get stuck in a foreign country with $4.67 in your account.
61. Make me furious.
62. Make me worry.
63. Come home smelly, tired, and with a good story.
64. Your story isn’t really yours.
65. You are a compilation of others’ stories.
66. Well-fitting and modest is ALWAYS sexier than too small and tight.
67. Who cares if glitter isn’t tasteful?
68. It’s too much eyeliner if you have to ask.
69. Learn to bake for when you’re sad and I’m not there.
70. Humility and subservience are not synonyms.
71. Wash your face twice per day.
72. Be gentle with your skin.
73. Science is really cool.
74. So is literature.
75. And history.
76. And math.
77. There is no substitute for fresh air.
78. Carry your weight.
79. Make up for it later if you can’t.
80. That salad is not better than pasta and it never will be.
81. You’re fooling no one.
82. Find at least three green vegetables you can tolerate.
83. A smoothie is not a meal.
84. Expect the best from everyone.
85. People will let you down.
86. Bask in the sun (wearing a sunhat and SPF 90).
87. There is a certain kind of man you need to avoid at all costs.
88. You’ll know it when you meet him.
89. What other people say is right doesn’t always feel right.
90. What feels right is where your happiness is.
91. Give thoughtful gifts.
92. Form an opinion.
93. Stick to it.
94. Exfoliation in moderation.
95. Argue with people when you need to.
96. If it’s worth fighting for, fight fiercely.
97. Don’t fight for acceptance.
98. You shouldn’t have to.
99. Take pictures, but not too many.
100. Follow your bliss at all costs. (I’m cutting you off at 22, though).
101. Chocolate ice cream, however, might just be a permanent fix."
Who wears panties when they chill??